The EVP Billet PTO Cover adds strength in an area that needs reinforcement with high horsepower and especially with high RPM launches. The cast OEM cover is thin around the bearing housing causing it to fail under extreme launches, which can lead to crankshaft damage. Available as a standalone cover or as a kit with seal, bearing, gasket and retaining ring, the EVP Billet cover solves this issue by adding strength and stability to the end of the crankshaft that receives the most abuse — the clutch side
- Constructed from 7075 billet aluminum
- Direct replacement for the OEM cast cover
- Compatible with OEM clutch cover and EVP Scatter Shield
- Clutch housing bolt holes are increased from the OEM M6 to M8x1.25. The M6 bolts will frequently shear off when a belt breaks under full power. The increase from M6 to M8 provides approximately 50% greater shear strength.
- Includes replacement hardware kit (for scatter shield) that's larger for enhanced durability and secure fitment
- Available as a standalone cover or kit; kit includes seal, bearing, gasket and retaining ring