Axia Alloys Quick Release Starlink MAGNETIC STARLEGS – the ultimate solution for mounting your High Performance In Motion Mobility Dish. Designed to be versatile and adaptable but what really sets these mounts apart is their ability to quickly detach from your vehicles roof and transform into leg mode where they can be used as ground-based legs when your vehicle mounted dish is obstructed by trees, buildings, or other obstacles.
Flat Mode 1– Each Starleg has two adjustable length rubber coated magnetic feet to stick to your vehicles roof, hood, truck bed, or any other magnetic surface.
- The rubber coated neodymium magnetic feet each have 18lbs of vertical pull force for a total of 144lbs when all four legs are holding together.
- Magnetic feet are adjustable length to be able to adapt to uneven surfaces.
- These legs pivot around the 4 supplied aluminum mounting dowels that are bolted to the dish making the mounting footprint very adjustable.
Leg Mode 2 – transform into leg mode by pulling the quick release pins to relocate the legs on the aluminum dowels that remain on the bottom of your dish. You’ll be up and running in no time!
- Place dish out in a field, over rocks, or wherever you have a clear view of the sky.
- Rubber bumpers on the tip of each leg will prevent your dish from slipping around or scratching surfaces.
CNC Machined in the USA from 6061 aircraft aluminum and supplied with stainless steel pins and fasteners.
|10 × 6 × 3 in