Refinements never end at Evolution Powersports. After achieving huge power gains and overall performance enhancements for the 181-horsepower Polaris twin that first debuted in the Pro XP platform, the new Polaris RZR Turbo R opened the door for the wizards at EVP to further refine the already potent tuning packages. After months in the Dyno Lab and testing in the field, we’re excited to re-release our all-new Turbo R and Pro XP performance tuning upgrades featuring major enhancements across the board.
Power delivery has never been better with crisp, head-pinning acceleration off the line to drastically improve 0-60 mph times, going from 5.63 seconds stock to 3.94 seconds on our Stage 5-X85 tune. Additional horsepower gains have also been realized throughout the Stock and Big Injector tune stages for an overall transformation that you’re guaranteed to notice on the first pull.
RECOMMENDED UPGRADES: It is highly recommended that you upgrade to EVP Silicone Charge Tubes and V-Flow Intake, as the plastic OEM units are highly susceptible to blowouts (SEE PHOTOS). Additional recommended components include BOV or BRV, high-flow exhaust, clutch kit and spark plugs.
- Massive wheel horsepower gains
- Speed limiters raised in high and low gear
- Rev limiters raised in high and low gear
- Torque limits raised for enhanced responsiveness
- Race Start/No-Brake Start – No need to press the brake to start vehicle
- Revised fan temperature settings significantly lower coolant temperatures
- Improved boost response and low-to-mid range power
- Left-foot braking enabled (gas and brake at the same time without going into limp mode)
- Fueling corrected so no additional controllers are required
- More aggressive throttle and overall throttle response
- Big Injector tunes include EVP 1300CC Injectors (set of 2), and EVP Wastegate Actuator
RZR PRO XP & TURBO R STOCK INJECTOR TUNING PACKS INCLUDE: EVP Bench Power Flash
RZR PRO XP & TURBO R BIG INJECTOR TUNING PACKS INCLUDE: 1300cc Injectors, Wastegate Actuator, EVP Bench Power Flash
EVP DISCLAIMER: It is extremely recommended that you upgrade to EVP's Silicone Charge Tube as well as the V-Flow Silicone Intake. The inferior OEM plastic charge tube and intake boot are susceptible to failure/blowout, as shown in the image gallery.