Performance. Style. Sound. The EVP Pro R Magnum Twin-Exit Exhaust system delivers on all fronts. This system shares the same free-flowing oval canister design as the Pro R Magnum Single-Exit exhaust resulting in comparable performance. Details make up the difference. The twin-exit design delivers slightly deeper and sportier exhaust notes with the exotic styling to rival its potent output.
All systems include heat shield offered in black ceramic coated or brushed stainless steel. Like all EVP exhaust, each Pro R Magnum system is hand formed and TIG welded by American craftsmen using premium thick wall 304 stainless steel. From the machined mounting arms to our signature “EVP Made in the U.S.A.” badge, all Pro R Magnum exhaust systems combine head-turning details with functional, freer-flowing designs that vastly improve performance and sound. Available in brushed stainless or black ceramic coated steel with three interchangeable twin-exit tips, plus multiple heat shield and color accent combinations.
- Patent Pending Design
- Handcrafted in the U.S.A.
- TIG welded from thick wall 304 stainless steel
- Designed, tuned and sound-specific for the Polaris RZR Pro R platform
- 3" diameter at the muffler flange tapers to 2.5" at inlet pipe
- All-new, free-flowing oval canister design for maximum power with big tunes and high horsepower
- Twin-exit output with integrated spark arrestor
- Three interchangeable tip options: Brushed Stainless, Blued Stainless or Black Ceramic & Dry Carbon
- Deep, throaty supercar exhaust notes without being obnoxiously loud
- Built-in stainless heat shield with laser-cut EVP logo and multiple backing plate color options
- Durable and sturdy machined mounting brackets with laser-cut EVP logos blend form with function
**ALL EVP EXHAUST SYSTEMS ARE HANDMADE-TO-ORDER. PLEASE ALLOW UP TO 6 WEEKS FOR BRUSHED STAINLESS EXHAUST & 6-8 WEEKS FOR BLACK CERAMIC EXHAUST.