Don’t chance your luck and risk clutch or crankshaft damage using a weak or worn primary bolt. EVP XR Series Primary Clutch Bolts for Polaris are made in the U.S.A. from premium heat-treated steel for long-lasting durability and significantly enhanced strength compared to the OEM bolt.
- Made in the USA from premium heat-treated alloy steel
- Larger outer diameter than OEM bolt where it passes through the puller threads before engaging the crankshaft, which equates to greater torque holding capacity
- Tensile load tested at 38,570 lbs.
- Tensile stress tested at 167,696 psi
- Additional thread engagement on the crankshaft to prevent stripped threads
- Allows a higher hold-down torque on the clutch vs OEM
- Includes spacer and lock washer
- View the Fitment Tab below for full model compatibility/fitment
- EVP XR Series Primary Clutch Bolt is not compatible with 2021 RZR XP Turbo/S, 2022+ RZR Pro R, 2020+ RZR Pro XP, or 2022+ RZR Turbo R OEM primary clutches.
- EVP XR Series Primary Clutch Bolt will fit 2021 XP Turbo/S, and 2020+ RZR Pro XP & Turbo R models equipped with a TAPP OR STM primary clutch.