Ten times stronger than OEM. Nearly 11 pounds lighter than most aftermarket radius rods. Designed, tested, and manufactured with meticulous precision. The new EVP.MOde Carbon Fiber Radius Rods are a gamechanger for X3 performance, durability, and style.
These direct replacement upper, middle, and lower rod sets are made from full carbon fiber and 7075 billet construction. Additional features include a wide range of adjustability for both camber and toe, plus FK Teflon-lined Heim joints for the ultimate in strength and resilience. Tested on EVP sand drag cars, the lightweight but durable design delivers significantly enhanced strength compared to OEM, minus the bulk, making them a great option for lead-footed duners, desert runners, or trail riders looking to shed weight without diminishing durability.
- Made from full carbon fiber and 7075 billet construction
- Assembled in-house at EVP’s Wisconsin HQ
- Significant weight savings compared to most aftermarket rod sets (approx. 11 pounds lighter)
- Tested at 10x stronger than OEM rod sets
- Fully adjustable with a wide range for both camber and toe
- FK Teflon-lined Heim joints for enhanced strength and resiliency
- Includes upper, middle, and lower rod sets
- Matching EVP.MOde Carbon Fiber Tie Rods available separately
- Patent-pending design