If you want to make big power with your XP Turbo, Pro XP or Turbo R, one of the most important pieces to the puzzle are the cylinders. After more than a year of development and testing, EVP has the ultimate solution.
The new EVP Polaris Billet Cylinder assembly is a direct replacement, stock bore design that’s been built to withstand the abuse high-boost power packages demand. Features that set this block apart from the cast stock unit include machined 6061 T6 billet construction with EVP-spec ductile iron liners, resulting in top-end stability and durability that the OEM cast aluminum cylinders cannot match. Additionally, this functional work of art features a closed top deck. All of these features keep the top end from “walking around” or shifting when under high boost and high cylinder pressure to provide a more stable sealing surface for improved head gasket life. These are a must for high-power packages!
Available with or without EVP BME Pistons, XR Series 625 Custom Aged Head Studs, and OEM gaskets. (NOTE: EVP BME Pistons are not compatible with Turbo R models.)
EVP BILLET CYLINDER FEATURES:
- Cylinder is available separately or kitted with EVP BME Pistons, XR Series Head Studs, and OEM gaskets
- Machined from a solid block of 6061 T6
- Direct replacement for the OEM cylinder (stock bore)
- Significantly enhanced strength, stability, and durability
- EVP-spec ductile iron liners, plus a closed top deck for added stability under high pressure
- Compatible with Brian Crower stroker kits
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Refer to vehicle service manual for proper removal of OEM cylinder
- Recommended to reuse (or replace if damaged) OEM Valve Cover Gasket, Valve Cover Sealing Washers, and Coolant Manifold O-Ring
FULL KIT INCLUDES:
- EVP Billet Cylinder
- EVP BME Standard Bore Pistons With Pins, Rings & Locks (9:5:1 compression)
- EVP XR Series Custom Aged 625 Head Studs
- Polaris OEM Base Gasket
- Polaris OEM Head Gasket
- Polaris OEM Camchain Tensioner Gasket
- Polaris OEM Exhaust Gasket
*NOTE: EVP Billet Cylinders require a forged piston. Do not install with OEM or cast pistons. EVP BME Pistons are not compatible with Turbo R models.