EVP Bad Ass EX Drive Belts for Kawasaki KRX 1000 models offer far-superior performance at a lower price point than OEM belts. For years, EVP has been working directly with GBoost Technology, a highly regarded CVT belt and clutching manufacturer, to validate many new belt compounds for SXS’s and Snowmobiles. Each compound gets subjected to an extensive durability regiment through our sponsored race program and on our own big-horsepower vehicles. Besides being more durable compared to OEM belts, Bad Ass belt compounds provide better grip, which transfers more power to the ground instead of excess belt dust. Furthermore, GBoost is one of the only manufacturers that designs belts for different uses and conditions for the same vehicle.
EXTREME (EX) BELT: Extreme performance and reliability. The EX Belt is built for the extreme trail/mud riders that need a ton of belt squeeze to stop from the belt from slipping and deliver enhanced response at all RPM levels. This belt changed our Wisconsin trail driving habits and allowed us to drive our vehicles to the limit without the fear of premature belt failure. The specific compounds in this belt make the engagement quicker while lowering the peak engine operating speeds by about 200 RPM’s.
EXTREME (EX) BELTS:
- EX belts have been developed with a high-temperature compound called DUMAX for added strength, flexibility, and heat resistance.
- Ultra-strong Aramid Fiber cord that can handle/carry more than 10,000 pounds of tension without stretching or breaking.
- Higher strength compared to OEM and aftermarket drive belts
- Delivers exceptional “belt squeeze” for more tuning possibilities and less slippage.
- Maximum under-cord stiffness allows the belt to flex for rotational efficiency and cooler running temperatures
- Built for high temps, extreme abuse, and excessive shock load.