FITMENT NOTE: These tunes are only compatible with 2019-'21 RZR XPT/S models with the OEM Fuel Pump Control Module (FPCM). To confirm if your model is equipped with the FPCM
An endless need for more speed and more power is what drives EVP. And we're always out to untap more potential to get you the most out of your machine. In the case of the Polaris RZR XP Turbo and Turbo S models with Fuel Pump Control Module (FPCM), the decision to go back to the (Dyno) lab delivered killer results. Not only did we get more power and performance across the board along with a host of additional updates, but we’re also now stoked to offer RZR XP Turbo and Turbo S models with OEM turbos our exclusive 2-Step Launch Control Upgrade with 2300 and 2600 launch RPM settings!
In addition to the Launch Control availability, EVP is also now offering all-new Big Injector Tunes for FPCM models to go along with the completely updated Stock Injector Tunes. All Big Injector tune files/packages put out amazing power and include EVP’s 1300cc Injectors and Wastegate Actuator.
What's new? Major tune updates include horsepower and boost pressure increases throughout the stages, plus completely revamped power delivery that’s insanely crisp to improve 0-60 times. Significant improvements with acceleration and overall throttle response, revised fan settings for optimal coolant temperatures, improved boost response, and noticeably enhanced low-to-mid-range power. Trust us; you'll notice the difference the first time you put your foot to the floor.
RECOMMENDED UPGRADES: EVP highly recommends upgrading to EVP Silicone Charge Tubes and V-Flow Intake, as the plastic OEM units are highly susceptible to blowouts (SEE PHOTOS). Additional recommended components include BOV or BRV, high-flow exhaust, clutch kit, and spark plugs.
- Massive wheel horsepower gains
- Speed limiters raised in high and low gear
- Rev limiters raised in high and low gear
- Torque limits raised for enhanced responsiveness
- Revised fan temperature settings significantly lower coolant temperatures
- Improved boost response and low-to-mid range power
- Left-foot braking enabled (gas and brake at the same time without going into limp mode)
- Fueling corrected so no additional controllers are required
- More aggressive throttle and overall throttle response
- Big Injector tunes include EVP 1300CC Injectors (set of 2), and EVP Wastegate Actuator
If you previously purchased an EVP tune for your XP Turbo or Turbo S with Fuel Pump Control Module, you can access these revised tunes free of charge.
EVP DISCLAIMER: It is highly recommended that you upgrade to EVP's Silicone Charge Tube as well as the V-Flow Silicone Intake Tube for all tunes. The inferior OEM plastic charge tube and intake boot are susceptible to failure/blowout, as shown in the image gallery.