This replacement for the factory down pipe features the same performance as the original EVP Race Bypass Pipe for X3's, but we've integrated a small "silencer" for a more toned-down growl and substantially mellower exhaust note. The 304 Stainless, TIG-welded X3 Race Bypass Pipe With Bullet Muffler frees up additional HP and substantially lowers temperatures radiating from the exhaust components.
Any restriction after the turbo directly affects horsepower. The EVP Race Bypass Pipe fits just like stock and reuses the factory mounting locations and heat shields. Additionally, EVP Race Bypass Pipes do not “neck down” like the factory cat pipe. Rather than reuse the factory graphite doughnut, we convert the end to a ball/socket, which perfectly mates up to the OEM or any EVP X3 slip-on exhaust. This change alone made a substantial difference in back pressure when running tunes or a big turbo setup.
- "Bullet" option adds a small silencer to the turbo pipe, which mellows the exhaust tone substantially when running the OEM or aftermarket/EVP slip-on mufflers, or EVP muffler bypass pipe (sold separately)
- Extremely lightweight!
- Lowers heat radiating from the exhaust components
- Reuses factory heat shields and mounting location
- Connects/mounts to the OEM muffler or EVP slip-on mufflers and/or muffler bypass straight pipe
- Optional extra O2 bung for an AFR gauge
**ALL EVP EXHAUST SYSTEMS ARE HANDMADE-TO-ORDER. PLEASE ALLOW UP TO 5-6 WEEKS FOR BRUSHED STAINLESS EXHAUST & 6-8 WEEKS FOR BLACK CERAMIC EXHAUST.
2017+ Can-Am Maverick X3 Models (all models)