Tuner with 205Hp Pump gas 91-93 Octane Tune
RPM Big Core Intercooler & Fan
RPM Silicone Charge Tubes
Upgraded H.P. Fuel Pump
Intercooler Fan Override
Stage 2 Clutch Kit
If you are looking for the most badass custom tunes that are easily loaded to your X3 from the Dynojet Powervision, you've found them! AA's performance tunes are offered loaded directly on the Powervision ECU tuner. This versatile tuner allows our tunes to easily be uploaded to your factory ECU, switch between tunes, and even return to stock. The PV is also a great gauge showing boost, timing and much more. You can leave the Powervision hooked up for gauges, or completely remove it after flashing your ECU. The Powervision also has excellent data logging capabilities if you download the software, and use your laptop. You can even view trouble codes and erase them on the fly. We are highly experienced in ECU tuning and that will show. Our tunes are simply set up correctly, and everyone with a Powervision should have these tunes! They are also easily labeled and will show horsepower gains with supporting mods such as exhaust and clutching. These tunes modify all the necessary maps to create big horsepower, while still maintaining a reliable and safe X3. Each tune is built specifically for your Powervision allowing us to change various things like rev limit or fan temp if needed.
Big horsepower and torque gains depending on the level of tune desired, and supporting modifications.
Not just dyno tested! We are avid riders and like the factory, a ton of the testing is done in the field to make sure you are getting 110%. With data logging capabilities you can't get any better testing than real world. Often times we can make significant changes to further increase power, drivability, and feel of the machine that can never be done on the dyno.
Wicked throttle response and power delivery (for sport mode)
Throttle by wire limitations disabled
Torque calculations set correctly to ensure the most performance at all times
Fuel tables modified to gain low end punch and safe yet powerful air/fuel ratios
Get rid of the lean punch! The factory runs these things stupid lean when getting on boost and we fix that.
Boost tables properly modified for the fuel & modifications along with lightning quick turbo spool
Timing tables modified for best power per tune
Safety parameters to protect your motor and turbocharger are still in place
Speed limiters removed with the white key
2 foot limiters removed
Rev limit raised from 8300 to a safe 9000 RPM
Powervision flash tuner reprograms your ECU in roughly 8-10 minutes per flash over the diagnostic port
Easily return back to stock, switch tunes, or upgrade tunes at any time
A great gauge (see live boost and more) and data logging device
Our level 3 tune for a 120hp with intercooler and 172hp fuel pump produces roughly 205 crank horsepower on 91 or 93 octane. This tune runs an average of 17-17.5psi of a boost. 2018-2019 models must have a high flow intake(2020+ models already have a high flow intake). **Must have aftermarket exhaust (at least cat delete). Wastegate crack pressure should be 7-8psi.**
2020-2022 Models only, 2017-2018 see our other listings!
If you're doing a upgrade to your 120hp X3 to take it to the next level then this is what you need! Intercooler kit, charge tube kit with BOV, and high pressure fuel pump! If you need a cat delete / down pipe, check out our exhaust section for all our options!
- Primary and Secondary Charge Tubes
- Washable BOV filter
- 30% More Volume
- Manifold Port for Vacuum/Boost Reference
- Silicone Reference port line ( 18" )
- Simple Bolt On Replacement
- Additional Vacuum Port For Boost Reference or Boost Gauge
- Stainless Steel HD Clamps
- 25mm Billet Plug For Not Running a BOV & Boost Leak Testing
RPM SxS Big Core Intercooler
Although the 2020+ intercoolers are larger than previous models, we were able to make a impressive improvement over stock! From mild to wild, this intercooler has you covered! A huge improvement over stock with its massive over sized core allows you to stay in peak power for longer and safer! Cooler IAT's and less heat soak equal more power even on 91 octane and less chance of knock or detonation. When tested in our deserty sand conditions we were able to maintain up to 40* cooler IAT's!
A great option for the 120hp guys upgrading to 195+ HP tunes that require the need for an intercooler!
This intercooler utilizes the factory fan & shroud assembly.
Gigantic 12"x11"x4" Bar & Plate Core
This uses the factory or our RPM SxS silicone charge tubes.
Drop in replacement or upgrade, no modifications required
This intercooler does NOT utilize the factory top intercooler shroud.
This intercooler is for 2020+ models only
Fits all 2020+ versions / models.
CAN AM X3 INTERCOOLER OVERRIDE SWITCH
Fits all 2017 and newer Can Am X3 Turbo Models
This will override your intercooler fan settings programmed into the ECU with the switch in place
When switch is not on, fan will operate normal off ECU settings
A must have for 120hp base X3 models when upgrading to the intercooler/fan as the ECU will not control the fan and it needs to be done manually with this switch
Plug and play design
CAN AM X3 S2 CLUTCH KIT
S2 X3 clutch kits pack a huge punch! No matter the terrain, they hit hard and just keep pulling for days. On the trail or at the race you'll notice wicked acceleration and instant clutch response when getting back into the throttle after hammering that corner. In the dunes you'll see the same benefits, but also have much less bogging when climbing that big dune. The machine will hold RPM so you can get where you need to go, and get there faster! Going mudding? Our mud setup will help turn those tires through the thick and deep with much better RPM and wheel speed that's key to climbing out of that hole. Are you a rock crawler? Our smooth engagement and precise feel down low will give you the confidence to tackle any obstacle. We have a huge amount of CVT knowledge, a great passion for the sport, and spent many hours testing different setups in the real world. We know you'll be extremely pleased with the performance gain from our clutch kits!
- Big performance gains as these 3 cylinder motors love to rev! The factory clutches these heavy, making them ramp up RPM slowly. Once you ride a properly clutched X3 that ramps up RPM quickly, you'll see the major difference.
- S2 kits include our AA Recoil magnetic adjustable clutch weights, our primary spring & setup guideline.
- Our setup guideline will let you know how to set your weights for stock horsepower to 200rwhp, 28" - 32" tires, 28-32" paddle tires, different altitudes & more.
- Fully adjustable magnetic weights are easy to use, Weights have more tip weight and act heavier. This means they also accelerate and up shift much harder.
- A must have when changing tires, tuning your machine, or running paddles
- Cooler running belt temps from a more efficient power transfer which results in longer belt and clutch life.
- Big acceleration gains an better power transfer to the rear wheels.
- Close to stock engagement which is very smooth (Higher engagement springs available if needed)
- Select your exact year/model which lets us know what weights to send you as the clutch casting is different between some years and models. 2017 X3's and 2018 120HP Base X3's (Kit 108-1008-A) use the same casting, while 2018+ 172HP Base X3's along with 2019+ 120HP (Kit 108-1008-B) use the new style clutch casting. This is a very minor change, but our weights needed slight modification to work. If you upgraded your older style casting to a new one, please let us know in the order notes.
- Our Recoil clutch weights are easily adjustable with simple magnets. They have a custom AA profile, the BEST coating on the market(nitrocarburizing) which has increased wear resistance, improved fatigue strength, and added surface lubricity. These clutch weights also offer great performance, and the ability to tune for many different applications or modification in the future, without the need to buy extra parts. The magnetic weights are the best option to properly place the mass where we need it on the weight for best performance for your application.
- Clutch compression tool and clutch puller are needed to install this clutch kit.
- We found the stock secondary clutch to work very well. Once we have helixes available, you'll see our S3 clutch kits come out with the helix/spring.
- Target peak RPM for stock or any other tune with the rev limit set between 8300-8700 RPM is 7700-7900 RPM. For AA tunes and other tunes with an 8800-9000 RPM rev limit, target should be 7900-8300. Testing should be done on a somewhat level ground from a 10-20mph roll on to full WOT and RPM checked as passing by 55-60MPH.